Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Our Weekend Projects

I am so unbelievably slow these days at getting around to doing things. I FINALLY finished 3 projects that I've been meaning to have done for weeks. Adam has finally finished the wall, minus the trim. I need to take a picture of the wall with the door up and everything, but like I said, I'm slow... so maybe that picture will get on here in a month or so.. 

p.s. Adam got to use his new air compressor that my dad and Judy bought him and he LOVES it! Thank you both so much for such an awesome and useful gift!


As we were working one day, I went to check on Tanner and this is where I found him. Sitting in the dirty laundry basket just working away on his computer! Behind him is the bulletin board that I FINALLY painted. It looks pretty good. 


My next projects were painting these frames and getting the boys to draw pictures for them and also hanging their coat rack that I bought about 7 months ago and am just now getting up. This picture doesn't do it all justice. Everything looks really cute hung up and Troy loves that the coat rack is just low enough for him to hang his coat and hat!


Tanner drew everything you could think of! A birthday cake, Kung Fu Panda, a REALLY scary monster, a couple snakes, a vampire bat, a cloud and a television... he even drew himself next to the bat in the bottom picture!

Beautiful artwork!

New couches! We finally got a sofa set and love the heck out of them! They're so pretty!!


I obviously don't take very straight pictures, but this shows you how sparkly it is!

And last but not least, I hung the frames we bought from IKEA with the pictures we got from Adam's siblings this past Christmas. I still need to get a few, but I love the way the frames display every picture so nicely!

p.s. Notice how incredibly straight and even AND LEVEL those frames are?! Yep, that was ALL me and my awesome skills!


I still need to post a picture of the boys' beds but their room is so badly trashed that I didn't want your attention directed to the mess that I haven't cleaned! So, that picture is coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like everything is coming along so nice! I'm excited to see if all for reals!

    ReplyDelete