I woke to a wonderful surprise this morning. One little bald spot on Troy's head and one little bald spot on Tanner's head. After prying Tanner for what seemed like forever, the truth finally surfaced. He decided to test out the kiddie scissors. At the moment, I was livid and called Adam to rant and rave. He told me to tell Tanner that we would probably have to shave his head so it would all blend. Once I calmed down, I told Tanner and of course Tanner cried and cried and begged me to let him keep his hair. He was, however, after all of this, terrified to go to school because he worried the kids would wonder where the hair had gone on the top of his head. So... he wore a hat today. I feel like I'm aging 10x faster than "normal" with these two boys... today, I'm really hoping for a sweet, calm, angelic girl!
Tanner is just trying all possible avenues of his immense assortments of talent. I think he did a great job his first time out the gate as the neighborhood barber. You know it could HAVE been the neighbor! Make sure to give him lots of love frm Nana.
ReplyDeleteOh man, I couldn't help but kind of laugh...just a little! I think every kid does this at one point or another! I am sure I will get my turn...just please not the bang area :)
ReplyDelete