Tuesday, June 7, 2011

4th of July Decor: Napkin Rings

I am so excited for the 4th of July this year! I'm hoping to get us all up and ready early enough to make it to the parade in Provo! 
I've come across many ideas for napkin ring holders and decided that I needed to make some for the 4th!! (And I finally used some of the burlap I have for something!) 
I was wanting the napkin rings made out of a patterned cotton fabric, but I didn't have enough on hand and since I'm trying really, really, REALLY hard not to hit Walmart every time I have a new project in mind, I decided on this ribbon and fabric. Looks cute!!
**I intended these napkin rings to be used with big cloth napkins (ones I don't currently have... probably need to make before long). I thought I should clarify this, because when I showed my husband, he was a little confused as to why they were so huge ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment