Sunday, June 5, 2011

This mama's happy :)

"When Mama Ain't Happy, Ain't Nobody Happy" Is it true in your household?? It is in ours. When mom's grumpy, you fear that the world is on the brink of WWIII. I had been begging, and I totally mean begging, my husband to fix me breakfast. He gets breakfast in bed quite often. He's spoiled rotten. I, however, usually wake to him and our boys lounging in their undies, eating cookies or something like that. I think I finally whined and complained enough that Adam decided breakfast in bed was in order! It was delicious! A true gourmet meal :) An omelet with jalapenos, extra jalapenos and salsa (I've been on a major hot/spicy kick.. which sadly gives me wicked bad heartburn, but I don't care), and probably one of the most delicious diced apples. Thanks babe. Mom's happy now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment