I tried to make one of these on my own awhile back, but it turned out horribly. I found this tutorial and wow! it made a world of difference! I was so incredibly happy with the end result and I can't wait to hand this over to one of my nieces. I should state that I have (referring to the younger ones) 5 nieces that I'm making a project for and 7 nephews. So, the 4th niece is done and now just one more to go. I've had a ton of fun making these for the girlies, but my projects that I have in mind for the fellas are just as exciting and I can't wait to get started on them.... however, I may need to purchase a little bit of fabric for them, given the fact that I mainly have floral stuff that I've been working with.
Fun, cute and easy to do!






No comments:
Post a Comment