Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jaramillo Grandparents Visit

We all had a busy past couple of days. Lots of fun, lots to do!

Tanner and Troy's grandparents (my dad and step-mom) came to visit us! We went to the zoo, the movies, and of course had to visit the mall! We love when people want to come visit us and our home :)

Here are a few pictures of our time at the zoo! (of course, I took a bunch more, but here are the best.. I think)

First stop: The train. Both boys had a blast

Troy loved this lion :)

Tanner was a little scared in this "bug" exhibit... And the little plastic bugs on display freaked him out. He did not think they were very amusing.

Aren't they so cute?! Troy was most anxious to see the monkeys!


Tanner manned the map! He was most anxious to see the lions and tigers!


I love the giraffes and elephants. I told Adam that these two were us... they stuck close to each other.. lovers :)

Thanks for everything Dad and Judy :) We enjoyed it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment