I have a picture just like this, with Tanner, from when I was pregnant with Troy. I love it!
Holy cow. I can't believe we're having our baby in 20 more days. I'm starting to panic at the thought of "throwing" another little one into the mix. Will I be able to give all three kids the attention they need and deserve? Will I be able to handle the stress and tasks that come with three children? Ready or not, right?
We're officially down to seeing the Dr. every week. This past visit went well. Belly measured right now schedule, gestational diabetes well controlled, belly button hernia has gotten a touch worse, but the Dr. thinks we'll be able to take care of everything at delivery, and weight jumped a bit more than I think the Doc would have liked, but I'm not concerned ;) We're also officially scheduled to deliver on August 9th! However, we won't know the exact time until we get closer to that date.
My mom and sister will be here in exactly 16 days! The boys are really excited :) Tanner plans to sleep with Auntie Morgan in his top bunk (I'm not sure how excited Auntie will be for that) and Troy's excited that Nana's bed will be set up next to his. I'm so excited to hang out with the two of them! I haven't seen my sister since Christmas and I haven't really gotten the chance to hang out with my Mom in what seems like forever. My mom's already planning movie nights for us and I'm so excited that our town is having a bunch of activities that maybe we can go to a couple days while they're here! Plus, I'm excited for us all to meet the new baby!
Sorry madre, you're probably "skimming" this right now... what can I say, I like to fill you in on EVERYTHING!


No comments:
Post a Comment