Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

My brother Joseph picked us up the neatest shirts while at Disney World! We all fell in love with them and I knew that it would be cuter than heck to wear them for the 4th of July parade!

Even Baby Girl has one of her own, so once she arrives we'll be breaking them out again for another family photo!

Yes, my shirt may have been stretched to the max, but I wasn't about to be left out!


Have I mentioned that I have the best husband in the world??!!! Well I do! He happily sported a matching T along with me and looked so darn cute while doing it!


My cute bunch of boys waiting for the parade to start

The Little Mermaid float was cute


The boys loved the Kung Fu Panda float!

And the giant Scooby Doo balloon was pretty neat

Even Tanner was quite impressed

And they loved the Star Wars float and all the costumes

Dinner didn't turn out quite as I had planned... I wanted to make a couple different pizzas with different toppings, but we ended up picking up a pizza for lunch so instead Adam suggested mac 'n cheese. It was awesome!! Mac 'n cheese, corn on the cob, salad, fresh fruit... yuuummy!

The boys loved using their pop-its and sparklers, but not long into us playing around the wind kicked up and it started raining :( So inside we went to watch a movie as a family!

p.s. Poor Goose has not been having fun this evening with all the firework commotion.




I've got a lot of junk in the trunk these days...

Troy was such a big boy holding his own sparkler!

Isn't it sweet that I've been with this boy for so long and think he's still super cute even when he poses like this...???

pop-its

sparklers

Check out my beautiful cupcakes!!! I was so excited with how good they turned out! 

2 comments:

  1. Those boys are incredibly happy. They have such a wonderful life. What great looking floats you guys have there. Here, I think everyone decorates their floats with tissue paper and Christmas lights. We are pretty low key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't noticed before but I have seen those salt and pepper shakers before. They are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete