Friday, July 8, 2011

Baby Shower

Last night, Jan threw me a very fun baby shower!
I had one specific request for the shower... "make sure there's pink!"
The games were a ton of fun and I loved getting the chance to visit with all the girls that came!

This clothes line was filled with goodies that Jan surprised me with and all was used for one of the baby shower games. We all thought we would be quizzed on what all was hanging on it, but in the end, we had to guess the length of the rope ;) I liked that little twist!


The decorations turned out really cute! We munched on nuts, candies and suckers that Jan made, raspberry punch, and cupcakes made to look like baby rattles. (The table cloth is pink by the way... not purple, how it looks)


Aren't those cute?!


Prize winners had their choice of taking a number of different goodies!


My mom and sister surprised me and Adam (and of course baby girl) with this beautiful baby swing! I've already been on the boys constantly not to climb into it.. I love it so much!!!


The party scene

Scout was ready for presents!

Toby's always such a doll!

Sage is too sweet!

Amanda and Amber

Everyone trying to memorize the clothes line items

Jessica and I forgot to do our belly rub... we need the "girl luck" to rub off on her!

Me (I'm so ready to not look like a line backer anymore), Cassie, Amber, Amanda, Jessica

Michelle, her baby Hunter, Stephanie, and her little miss Scout

A couple of stinkin' cute girls!

Grandma Lorene

These were the gifts from the girls at my shower!



Bath towel, wash cloths, soap and lotion from Steph, Toby, and Scout
Hair clips and a silky, soft blanket from Jessica
A beautiful, handmade quilt from Cassie
Stinkin' cute ballerina socks and wipes from Amanda
Baby's first pair of shoes, a pretty jumper, onesies, and a purple outfit from Grandma Lorene
An adorable summer outfit from Mikel
And a much needed, beautifully hand-made car seat cover from Michelle

These were all the goodies we got from Jan and Fred! There are so much fun things to accessorize baby with.


I love the crocheted hat, the yellow band with the red flower and the pink crocheted flower at the bottom

I looove the grey band with the pink bow, the red headband on the top right and the middle zipper flower

I was also so excited about the handmade burp cloths Jan made me!!
Thank you a million times again for my shower and everything, Jan! 

(I'm working on thank you send outs)

5 comments:

  1. Oohhh! I wish I could have been there. Jan did a great job and you looked like you guys had a wonderful time. What fun! I can't wait to get there. Morgan said just today that she is also excited to go see you guys. What a lucky gal you are to have found such wonderful friends. I love you sweet pea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention how much I loved your car seat cover. So girlie. Was the little patchwork blanket also homemade? Very cute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nana again. I just read a little more carefully that the quilt was handmade. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I wish I could have been there! I am glad it turned out so nice for ya! She is going to be a stylish little thing! Miss and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I found you on here! I have been missing you terribly but I kept forgetting the e between tera and larsen, but have finally found you just in time to see the arrival of little miss! You look wonderful and looks like everything is going very well for you!

    ReplyDelete