Today we had another doctor's appointment! I really do love going in for these appointments. Even though I always get the grumpy receptionist, hearing that baby's heartbeat makes it all worth while!
Exciting news: Baby Girl is officially in the head down position! She's the first out of our kids to actually position herself in the "ready position"!
Tanner got to hold the little heartbeat-checker-thingy at this appointment, which he thought was pretty dang neat!
I have my last appointment next week and then it's time for delivery! Can you believe it??!! WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!! It's going to kill me though having to wait until the day before our c-section for a call, telling us what time to be at the hospital the following day! But at the same time, I suppose it will be all the more exciting!
This past Saturday I was experiencing some pretty wicked contractions, mixed with a nice dose of miserable nausea and back aches, but after a couple hours, all was well again. Remember me saying something like "I'm going to get this baby to come early, because experiencing a little labor would be so exciting"??!! Yeah, well, when I thought I was REALLY in labor, I cried like a baby! I don't deal well with pain and I'm a wimp. Plain and simple!
So, again, recap: a) last doctor's appointment and blog update one week from now b) baby will be here in exactly two weeks c) if at all possible, don't go into labor early, because that's some scary stuff (for me)
Also, I'll probably take one last picture of the big baby bump the day we head into the hospital. Really?! Only one more picture?? Well, all those baby pictures we'll be snapping soon will be SO much better!!
No comments:
Post a Comment