My latest project has been the collage of items over our bed. I've arranged, then re-arranged again and again, but I think this is how it'll be... for now. I feel like I've lucked out with everything I've got up on the walls! The wreaths costed me pretty much nothing to make (Thanks to Amber and Cassie for this fun, easy, CHEAP craft!), the Always Kiss Me Goodnight sign was from Ross, the long rectangle frame under that was purchased from Hobby Lobby and the frames of our boys were from Walmart. I have gone so long with this all being incomplete, so for it to all be done and looking fabulous, makes me OH SO HAPPY!
Before
I wish I had gotten more "before" pictures of our room, but sadly, I didn't even think of it. So, imagine everything bare. Really bare. The closet is 100% new. My amazingly, talented hubby built that closet that looks OH SO PERFECT! I'm so excited that we finally have two closets to work with, instead of just one.
After
I'm almost done with that fancy little mirror sitting on our bed and then I'll post a picture!
I still need to hang our curtains...
See those fancy little pink bows on each of the bears?? Yep, I added those. Just to make it all the more girlie!
Ok, so I do feel kind of bad for this.... Adam built this gorgeous closet and then the ladies of the house took it over. Typical women, right?? Check out all those baby clothes already!!! She's pretty much all set, up until a year, which I think is pretty dang impressive. Awesome Fact: 18 of those outfits there were purchased by muah at a garage sale for 50 cents each! I get so excited about my bargain buys!!
Adam wouldn't move for my picture :)
I plan to eventually re-do my wreaths.. :( I got a little carried away with the spray paint (to bring them out more against the white wall) and it's so uneven. Plus, I'd like to make the next ones more full and fluffy!
My super cheap frames from Walmart, painted with some awesome spray paint (also from Wally), makes this display my favorite!!! We get 10x13 pictures of the kids each birthday, but I think we're going to bend the rules this go round and get an early one of Baby Girl so she's included!
We have the most beautiful children!
The framed mirror that I'm working on will go on that empty wall.
I LOVE HER DRESSER AND ACCESSORIES! Everything here was gifted to us at some point or another, except the flowers.. and those cost me a whopping $4.00 for the bundle :)
Do you love the flower knob I added?! I sure do!!!
So there you have it! Our bedroom pretty much completed and all ready for our new addition!










No comments:
Post a Comment