...in the ugliest, most last-minute-thrown-together bags you've ever seen.
I wanted to make cookies for Adam and a couple of his co-workers for the 4th.
I wanted to make these cookies:
Instead, I made these:
To say the least, I'm annoyed. Extremely annoyed. Not only have I now stayed up until 10pm (partially blogging is to blame...) but I spent like four bucks on those little squirt icing tubes for the red and blue!
I was going to scrap the whole project but I'm really hoping that these men don't care what they look like and just enjoy eating them. They're pretty good, even if they don't look it.
Can you tell my bags were thrown together, after the ugly cookie fiasco and once I had decided that this whole holiday goodie project was a complete flop???
I'm really hoping that the cupcakes I plan to make for the 4th turn out much better... if they do, I'll post a picture :)
I'm grumpy and really tired now... goodnight and I hope your 4th of July goodies turn out better than mine!



No comments:
Post a Comment