Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Target Shooting

Adam took me out this morning for my first try at target shooting!

I had a lot of fun shooting, but a lot more fun hanging out with him. Cheesy, probably, but very true :)

I didn't do too bad either! And I think I looked as much of the part as I could have sporting a big belly and orange hat!

Baby's first time out shooting... she loved it



My shots at 50 yards, next to a nickel 

Baby Girl Update:
Our doctor appointment today was so exciting!! Our scheduled c-section has been moved from August 16th to August 9th!! We're going to be parents to a baby girl an entire week earlier than we've been planning! I was so overly cheesed throughout the entire appointment... Adam kept his cool, but once out of the office revealed that he too is excited :) I've been working away at getting a couple of last minute projects I have for baby done. I still have much to do, but I'm working on it. 

1 comment:

  1. You looked like you knew what you were doing. Let's hope your baby girl's hair will be easily managed and doesn't stick straight up from post traumatic disorder. :)

    ReplyDelete