Holy cow. I'm already in my 21st week! Just a couple days and I'll be into 22! Once we officially hit 3 months, it's all seemed to fly by now!
Baby girl kicks like crazy. Adam gets to feel her kicking constantly now and I love it!
Adam and I think we've decided on our baby's name... it'll be a surprise until D-day, but I still wanted to let you know that I think we've got it! It's absolutely perfect!!
As you've seen, I've been hard at work sewing and crafting all the goodies I've had in mind for our little girl. Still working on headbands and I haven't yet started on her dresses. I'm hoping I'll get a jump on those soon. I've bought a gazillion patterns. Everything from bibs and diaper covers to dresses and jackets. She's gonna be a little fashionista!
I had to take this picture just because I love the dress I had on and I wanted to show off my basketball ;)
A couple days ago I worked on making my cloth (aka reusable) nursing pads. I LOVED making these! So darn easy, I don't know why I didn't make these 2 kids ago! I'm so excited to use and re-use them over and over! I used a couple of old receiving blankets and an extra large can of tomatoes (for the size of each pad.. each pad has 4 layers) and voila! These were made!
I also made another hat.. this one is plain, without a spot for a barrette.
I also made another hat.. this one is plain, without a spot for a barrette.
I haven't been too good with taking pictures of the boys lately.. I did, however, see that Tanner took some photos of Troy playing in the nude.
Troy loves to be naked.





No comments:
Post a Comment