Wednesday, April 13, 2011

an afternoon at the park


Aren't these pictures cute?! I love them so much. I love my husband unconditionally. I love my boys with all my heart. And I love that baby girl growing inside my belly, making my entire body bloat like a Macy's Day Parade balloon.
I absolutely love the picture of Tanner where he's showing pure happiness. He was being stubborn for pictures, so Dad told him that if he didn't smile a bug would poop on his eyebrow... that's the reaction we got!
I really do love my new maternity top that I'm wearing.. Jan bought it for me and I was really excited I had a flower (for my hair) and earrings to perfectly accessorize it :) Even feeling (and looking) super, super, super, super chunky, tired, and uncomfortable, I still try to work the fashion ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love your family so much! You all look so good and happy. I am in such awe of those little boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhaha! That is to cute! What an adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful Tera! I love pregnant women! Can't wait to see ya too!

    ReplyDelete