We went on such a nice, leisurely walk the other day. The weather was perfect and I was very much in the mood for some exercise. The boys and I left destined for the park. About an hour later we finally made it! It takes a lot more time than you'd think, traveling with Troy. We'd take a couple steps and he'd have to check out a rock, pick some grass, or listen for the dog that was barking. When we finally go to the park, the boys were pretty tuckered out and so they only played for about 20 minutes before they wanted to head back home. I, personally, loved getting the chance to stretch my legs and enjoy the warmer weather! From the time we left our house to the time we returned, we were gone for about 2 hours! All a little tanned, and even a little burnt. I can't wait to do it all over again soon!!
I have to warn you... this video is pretty pointless. Not much of anything happens, other than Tanner being rebellious and Troy getting chased down by a girl half his size and with shoes that squeaked with every step she took. That's about it. Enjoy :)


Tanner is such a manly man! Ever so daring. Tell Troy that he has the right idea. Run! Run! Run! Girls are nothing but trouble for little boys.
ReplyDelete