Friday, April 8, 2011

Troy's Apron!

It took me a lot longer than I thought it would, but I've finally finished Troy's apron!
It's pretty dang lop-sided, but that's because I "drew the pattern" myself... when I do Tanner's, I WILL use a pattern!
Troy loves it! And he especially loves that Buzz is all over it!

And of course, MR. is on the front... (Dad's nickname for our little guy :)


He LOVES it!



As you can tell from the close-up on the letters... I'm still learning. I'm far from a professional seamstress, but hopefully I'll get better over time! I really enjoyed making this apron.
Now onto Tanner's! When he saw me working on Troy's he told me that he wanted his done tonight.. oh, boy. I'll be working on his tomorrow.


Troy's new apron hanging with mom's!

1 comment:

  1. I think Troy's apron is perfect. He is such a happy person and looks sooo proud.

    ReplyDelete