Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tanner's Apron, complete!

ahhhhh.... I'm done with the aprons!

Both turned out pretty stinkin' cute, but Tanner's looks amazing! Using a real pattern does wonders!!!

He was so excited it had guitars on it... His "rock star apron", as he calls it :)

I can't get over how cute he looks in it!

Like I said, using an actual pattern makes a HUGE difference :)
Already getting tons better at the lettering!

It's Saturday so we're not worrying about getting fully clothed...

I love it! Now, just Dad needs one!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tell Tanner that we think his apron just rocks!
    Since Adam is such an expert griller you should see if you can find material with grilling tools on it. Dave said that he bets if Adam needed a button on it that you would probably take care of it right away. Not like me and after five years it sits buttonless. I just want to know what the hurry is! :)

    ReplyDelete