Little by little, I'm starting to buy some things for the girlie when I'm out and about. Of course everything is a steal that I come across! Just the other day I found a 12 month bathing suit for $1 at the dollar store!!! I would have never in a million years thought to look at the dollar store for a swimsuit! I also love the little socks that they have for babies now, where they look like a shoe or foot with their design. Well, I bought a package... $5.39, regularly $13.99!!! I was so excited!!! I probably need to focus on the true necessities (like finish buying all the diapers and making her wipes....) but I can't help a little splurge every now and then. HELLO!!! I found out we're having a girl (a month ago!) and I've purchased 3 things in total for her!!!???!?! Crazy! I'm really trying to focus on saving, so the perks of our own place are helping ease my urges... it's hard, but I'm pulling through!
My doctor's appointment was... uncomfortable. I don't think my doctor likes talking "personal" too much. Of course, I have questions... personal issues I'm having or afraid of having and of course, I'm scared to death to ask a complete stranger for advice. Even if he is a professional physician. Today, was terrible. My doctor seriously looked like he wanted to jump out the window with my concerns. I think I'll keep my questions at home.. searching the internet for answers! Baby is growing perfectly (belly measured 23 cm) and her heart beat was perfect. Weight gain is right on schedule. Not that the Doc told me this.. but shoot, I think I'm doing dang good. By the way, I just want you to know that our camera bloats people. Or at least I hope so. So far I'm the only one it's targeting....
I've finally finished the dress I've been working on! I'm not excited about how my flowers turned out on it, but hopefully a button to the center of each will dress it up a bit more. This is my first completed dress. My first attempt at attaching a zipper too!
It's kind of hard to make out, but I even got fancy and put a decorative leaf stitch around the neck to match the print on the dress!
And of course, I've also continue to work on more barrettes. This one, below, I copied off the internet. Mine isn't identical to it, but fairly close.






Great job on the dress. By the time this baby is born you will have so many hair accessories that she will be able to wear one for each day of her life up to the age of five.
ReplyDeleteWow! That dress looks AWESOME! That is impressive for your very first zipper! good work my friend! :)
ReplyDelete