Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's April!

I am so happy it's April!

This month started off perfect too! It has been so nice the past couple of days, just beautiful. The boys have spent the past two days straight playing outside. Today has looked gloomy and it's been really windy, but boy is it nice out! So warm and cozy!

I spent part of today making hair barrettes for who?? Yes, our little girl! I love saying that.

I made 10 before my creativity was gone and I decided it was time to give it a rest. I've found so many cute ideas for barrettes and I can't wait to make more :)

Something is up with my sewing machine so I need to inspect it and fix the problem. I've bought fabric for baby hats and two little dresses and it's darn near killing me not to be sewing it all together! Here's the fabric I bought and the pattern I plan to use!


The solid colored fabric are for the hats and then the two others are for her two separate dresses. I plan to make them sizes 1-3 months so she'll be able to wear them right away! And then of course I'll have to make some warmer dresses for church and what-not!

No comments:

Post a Comment