Ahhhhhh... (sigh of relief) I'm very glad this month has come to an end. Not because it was a bad month. March was actually fantastic; so many good things happened! {Recap. Troy turned 2. Got to see Mom, Dave and the boys. Was reunited with all of our things. Found out we are having a girl!} Again, so many great things came with March. Actually, I'm glad this is the last day of the month, because I get to start a new month with new blog posts. This is my 32nd post this month! 32 posts?! How is that seriously possible???!!! I may seem a little obsessed with blogging, probably because I kind of am. I like to chat and tell about my life and I finally have a place to do all of that and not wonder if those listening (reading) are getting bored. How awesome :)
I bought fabric today! Cute, girly fabric for our little girl. Have I mentioned we're having a girl and I'm so excited?! I still can't believe it! I have two little dresses in mind and some little caps. I can't wait to get started! I also came across a bunch of fabric (my long lost stash from our Colorado boxes) for my boppy cover, as well as maybe a tiny quilt or two! I'll post everything as I get it going!
Big Boy News: Troy had his first outdoors #1 today! Ah, yes.. He couldn't hold it any longer so we have christened the park trash can. It was a big day for Troy and I'm sure he feels 10x more manly now :)
I love that you blog now! I love to read everything! I have a week off so I want to get caught up on mine!! Anyway, I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see you! I will be in Utah April 27th! Lets go baby shopping!!
ReplyDelete