Saturday, March 19, 2011

Potty Training: Day 2

Ooooooh boy. Today has not gone near as smoothly as Day 1. I think yesterday Troy was showing me that he could go on the potty, and today he's showing me that he chooses not to. However, he's had a couple of drinks today, but has only had three accidents. I assume he's just holding it all in. He didn't actually go on the potty chair until about 3:30 today. 
Yeah. 
He's holding it.

He went his entire nap without any accidents and even started to go, but then came to me to sit him on the potty to finish! So, because of that, I think we're making great headway! I've kept his pants off all day so I can tell if/when he needs to go or has already gone. I have to admit, I can't get enough of his cute little butt in his big boy undies! He just looks too stinkin' cute for me to not pinch his little cheeks every second of the day!

AND at six o'clock this evening he did his second #2! We had to sit there for about 20 minutes before he finally gave in, but he did it, so he got a sucker for that! He's been getting one little pez candy for each #1 and then a starburst for #2 :)

Tomorrow will be laundry day (lots of undies to clean) and last minute cleaning, because my parents are arriving on Monday! We're all very excited :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment