I look forward to date night, like I look forward to Christmas!
We decided to head out for an early dinner, followed by a movie at our favorite little Payson theater!
We had a delicious, unlimited supply of soup and salad (I ordered a Shirley Temple for the first time in years! It was yummy!!) at the amazing Olive Garden! Everything was wonderful and I especially loved our waitress. She had an amazing accent, which made it darn near impossible for me to understand her, but she smiled a lot and so I loved her :)
Adam and I were little chatter bugs going on and on about this and that (discussing more baby names and still not agreeing on anything). We love to try and guess other couple's stories. Trying to guess how long they've been together. You can always tell the "daters", awkward and kinda shy and they smile and giggle a lot. The "newly weds" who can't keep their hands off each other. And then "married ones like us" who talk and don't worry about the table next to them hearing anything and act crazy without worrying about who's looking. It's awesome.
We got so carried away with our conversation that we had to race to get to our movie in time. We decided to see Rango, which we both thought was pretty good and hilarious. I suggest you see it. There are some crazy inuendos in it, but what "kid's" show these days doesn't also aim to get the parents to laugh. I know my boys will love it :)
How cute you guys look. So happy! Glad you had a nice evening. Before long those nights will be further apart.
ReplyDelete