Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

We're celebrating St. Patty's Day today since Tanner has his "Green, Green Everywhere" party at school today. Plus, since he doesn't have school tomorrow, nobody will see us in our green outfits, so today works best! (Dad is home too, however, he is not wearing green like he should be!)

This morning I jumped out of bed (I was so excited!!) and made us green, blueberry pancakes, green milk, and green yogurt. Everything was delicious and it was so fun to color everything! I need to start randomly coloring things more often because the kids and I love it! The boys also are wearing their green shirts and new sandals. They look pretty shnazzy today! Happy (early) St. Patrick's Day!



Troy loves food, no matter what color it is!



Doesn't our boy look so grown up?!!!!



New sandals!

They're slowly starting to disappear! Adam's going to have to take over the toenail painting before long!

1 comment:

  1. I love St Patricks! What a fun mom! And I love the belly! :)

    ReplyDelete