Only took 9 hours to cook!
Adam is amazing with the grill and his homemade smoker. He spent all day today working on this amazing brisket (it tasted even better than it looked!)
Mushroom and Snap Peas Mix
Doesn't that look beautiful?!
Tasted wonderful!
This is one of my most favorite dishes!
- 1/2 lb. fresh snap peas
- 1/2 pkg. sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbs. teriyaki sauce (this time I used soy sauce, because I was all out of teriyaki)
Heat oil and teriyaki sauce in skillet/wok over medium heat. Add snap peas and mushrooms and cook for about 30 minutes or until tender. Serve immediately. (Add more teriyaki sauce if needed.)
Roasted Baby Potatoes and Broccoli
(picture flipped) I'd suggest using maybe 1 Tbs. parsley, IF that.
This was sooo yummy! I love potatoes so I'm forever looking for new, fun, tasty ways to cook them. This has become a new fave! I found this recipe here, remember my new favorite site??
- 6 Dutch baby potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups of broccoli florets
- 2-3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 2-3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (divided)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil a large pot of water and boil the potatoes for 4-5 minutes. Remove from water and let cool. Once cooled, slice in half and combine soy sauce, broccoli florets, butter, olive oil, sea salt and black pepper along with half of the parsley. Mix thoroughly and place in a baking dish that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray.
Place into the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and taste, re-season with sea salt, cracked pepper, butter or soy sauce if needed.
As you can tell, it was a soy sauce kind of night! It was all so delicious!!!
Dessert: Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
(didn't get a picture)
Dessert: Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
(didn't get a picture)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 7-8 strawberries
- 1/2 c vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c ice
- Honey, to taste
- Whipped cream, garnish
- Sprinkles, garnish
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Man, I've been behind on your blog! Thanks for sharing your recipes, they look delicious! All of them! I'm going to have to give some a try!
ReplyDelete