We had a bunch of running around to do today with Dad, so we put him in a diaper and you know what?? That little guy told us when he had to go potty, therefore using his first public potty today! The entire time we were out and about, not once did he go in his diaper! He is such a big boy! I'm using the remaining diapers (what he has left) for night time, but other than that, he's in undies from now on!!!
He also had his 2 year wellness check-up with his pediatrician today and boy, that little guy does not like to be fiddled with! He cried and screamed when the nurse wanted him to step on the scale... and when she wanted to check his height and head circumference... and when the doctor wanted to look in his ears and feel his belly. I think I could hear a sigh of relief from Troy when the doctor said he didn't need shots after all. At least not until he's ready to start kindergarten! It made me sad to hear Troy and kindergarten in the same sentence... I'm definitely not ready for that. I'm not even sure if I'm ready for Tan in kindergarten! I was so excited when the doctor asked, "Have you introduced him to potty training?" Have I introduced him??? Are you kidding??! This amazing, little guy has just about mastered it in just a few short days! I'm sure the doctor could tell how enthused and proud I was, but he acted like it was no big deal. 'A just-turned-two-year-old already potty trained? I've heard it a million times.' Is the "face" I got. Uugh. We're still very enthused and proud of our little, big boy!
Troy at 2 years:
- weight: 26 lbs. (25th percentile)
- height: 34.6 in. (average)
- head circumference: 75th percentile.. he's got a lot of brains in that little noggin!
- absolutely perfect in every way :)
No comments:
Post a Comment