Friday, March 4, 2011

Being Crafty Runs In Our Family!

Look at how awesome my husband is (he's really cute too!). He spent all afternoon yesterday making this rifle bench. (A table he'll take out target shooting and place his gun and stand on.) He cut all the wood and did all the painting. I don't have a picture of it, but he also attached collapsible legs so it folds up nicely. It really does look amazing! Here's his work:




I hate when this happens... The picture is flipped and I can't get it right. He had his own design in mind for the tree and went right to work tearing all the painter's tape to form his tree.





And the painting began! It looks good now, but it gets even better!






This is the finished product! It's kind of hard to see, but Adam flicked (my brain is so blank right now and I can't think of "technical" terms, but you get the idea) yellow and the dark green paint over the entire table to give it a nice finished look. It really does look sooo good and I know he can't wait to have a clear, day off so he can test it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment