Saturday, May 28, 2011

An adorable matching game

I made this ADORABLE matching/memory game, for one special little niece of mine. I have ideas for each one of my little nieces and nephews... crafty ideas. It's just a matter of time before I'm able to put it all together! This one however, is done!! I love it!

I have a ton of scrap fabric, so when I came across this idea here, this was perfect! I can't wait until this special little gal receives this special little gift! I'm still undecided if I want to save this "crafty treats" for Christmas or send them as soon as they're complete... I'll have to think about it.

I was planning on sending the matching game in a plastic bag... l-a-m-e! I had some white felt leftover from the cards, so I decided to make the game its own case!! I'm so glad I did, because it was definitely the finishing touch! I love it! By the way.... I am so glad I'm sending this to a little girl... my boys would do something to get it dirty or break something on it within the first five minutes, but I know she'll take extra care of it! I really like the touch of her first initial on the front too!
My craft of the day was a success! Thanks Purl Bee for such a cute idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment