Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Our Preschool Graduate!

Tanner made it! Tanner has completed preschool and is now on his way to kindergarten!

(and Mom didn't cry once during the entire ceremony!)

This year's graduation ceremony was Toy Story themed, which was really cute with all the decorations, costumes and music.
The Tues. & Thurs. AM class dancing to a Mr. Potato Head song.

 The Mon., Wed. & Fri. AM class dancing to a Rex song... this was super cute to watch!

I was able to film the entire show up until they walked out in their caps and gowns... my battery had died. That's why I don't have any photos of Tanner and his class in their "cowboy get-up" - it's all on the video camera. I took pictures of all the kids in their caps and gowns, and they were adorable! Tanner was a little stressed to hand over his tassel to me on our way home... he wanted to play with it, but Mom's gotta scrapbook it!!!
Tanner walking out :)

I loved that he kept looking at me and smiling. He was so excited for this big day!

Him being his goofy self.

The different classes...

Tanner receiving his diploma!!

Troy was thrilled to see his big brother after the amazing show! He ran right up to him and gave him a great big hug!

Our couldn't-be-any-cuter boys!!!

On his way to Kindergarten!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Tan Man! We are so proud of you!!!! You did it! You are such a good kid and a great big brother!!!!! We love you!!!!

    Tawnya, Scott, Cohen, Kanobe, Layah, and Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at these pictures. Such a great start for him to have such a memorable experience in the beginings of his education. I am so excited that he is so excited for kindergarden next year.

    ReplyDelete