My oh my! I've pulled out the sewing machine once again and I'm loving what I've created! I think in large part, this is due to the awesomely adorable fabric I purchased!! I love the pattern so much. I made Baby G these little car seat strap covers, found here, with some of the leftover fabric I had from the dress material. They turned out pretty stinkin' cute! I am also in the process of making some for Troy's car seat, an extra pair for whoever, and then a large one for Tanner's booster chair. These are so easy and so simple to throw together!
Ta Da! The second baby girl dress I've made so far! Again, I love the fabric pattern! I plan to make two or three more just like this dress (I already have the patterns cut and I know what I'm doing... should be easy right?!)
I even made this dress a pair of button holes! They dress up the outfit a ton and are so stinkin' cute!! I can't wait to see her in this :)
And lastly, I finished my nursing cover! I'm so excited to finally have one of these!!! No more just throwing a receiving blanket over baby and hoobla, now I'm going to dress it all up with a fashionable cover!
***My hottie of a husband even picked out my fabric! I love it :)
Super cute buttons were added as well!
(Secretly they cover up stitching-gone-wrong, but shhhh...)
This awesome nursing cover pattern, found none other than here!






You are such a little busy bee. So very creative. I love it all.
ReplyDelete