Flowers Adam bought me a couple months ago, that amazingly I have managed to keep alive all this time! I love it, so pretty!!
I woke to him bringing me breakfast in bed :) Doesn't it look like the most amazing feast?? It was! I heard that Troy helped with the cooking and Tanner got to sleep in. Adam stayed up until the wee hours of the morning making me homemade butter for my pancakes! No joke! I told him how ridiculous it was for him to lose sleep just to make be butter, but he was determined. It was delicious! Everything was amazing!
It was a big bummer that the weather was so terrible. It was actually beautiful with all the raining and gray skies, but terrible for any plans that we may have had.
We of course had to take pictures. A picture of Dad with the boys because they all looked so cute together. Tanner and Troy wanted their hair styled like Daddy's and I couldn't get over how adorable all three of them are together. Those boys sure do like their Dad :)
I love my children. All three of them.
My amazing present I received for Mother's Day? A song, sung by my husband. Isn't he a stud??! It all started with me mentioning how I think those commercials for TuneUp that use the term "automagically" are so incredibly dumb. Then we got talking about the main guy in the commercials: Biz Markie and his song Just a Friend. From that point on, this song was stuck in Adam's head all day. He recorded it for me to always remember his awesome talents and his sweet gestures. (And yes, I got his ok to post this..)
Ending our evening, we cooked up some smores. I wanted to take the boys out and roast them over the fire pit, but the rain still hasn't let up. Troy had already fallen asleep so Tanner and I indulged in one! Yummy!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------
I mentioned that Adam made me homemade butter?! Mother, this is the milk I was telling you about! We've recently bought and tried for the first time milk straight from a cow. It doesn't get anymore pure than that! When Adam first brought it home, I was honestly scared. He was so excited and told me, "Look how creamy it is! Come smell it!" "Ewwww! No!" was my response. I'm not very brave. I finally bucked up and tried it and discovered that it's amazing :)









I think Adam has found his new career. He might have even started a new trend. The bluesy rappin trucker look. At first I wasn't sure if Goose was going to howl or Troy was joining in but then I realized he had captured everyone's undivided attention. Props to you Adam!
ReplyDeleteI am just hoping that you don't buy a cow for your next pet. :)