Thursday, May 5, 2011

jammin' to lady gaga

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but Tanner loves "Gaga Ooh La La La" (as he calls her).
I of course have to stop the song before she says anything bad.. not that he's ever noticed the bad language and thank goodness he doesn't understand the terrible innuendos. 
I asked him to please dance to something else while I filmed him, but he refused. 
I love how Troy jumps in here and there with a few of his own moves... he thinks his brother is so cool :)



**Let me add that it bugs the heck out of me when people take pictures (or videos) and their house is a mess... just drives me crazy. I am officially one of those people!

2 comments:

  1. Those boys are so cool and have so much rythm. I must say that they probably get that from me. In my younger days the Backstreet Boys used to come to my back yard for advice on their moves. That is probably why you all had such interest in performing just like them. You know, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! My nephews are too cute!!!!! That seriously cracked me up! Thanks so much for posting those pics of Cohen and you guys! They were awesome! Also, thanks for th kind words! We were so glad we got to hang out with you! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete